QDx UriLyzer100 Pro
Urinalysis "Help for today Hope for tomorrow"
Urine test are useful tool in a clinical diagnostic study. Their ease of use yielding quick and reliable information on pathological changes in the urine. Their significance lies primarily in first-line diagnostics. Routine testing with multi-parameter strips allows a determination of the complete urine status. This is the first step in the diagnosis of a very wide range of diseases.
Indications for urine test:
• Screening for prevention
• Treatment monitoring
• Patient self-testing
Screening for prevention
Urine test strips are routinely used for screening both in hospitals and in general practice. The aim of screening is early identification of likely patients by examining large groups of the population.
Routine examinations can reveal early symptoms of the following four disease groups:
• Kidney diseases
• Urinary tract infections
• Carbohydrate metabolism disorders (such as diabetes mellitus)
• Liver disease and hemolytic disorders
• Cardiovascular disease
Treatment monitoring with the aid of urine test strips allows the treating doctor to check on the results of the prescribed therapy, and if necessary to introduce any changes into the therapeutic strategy. An additional benefit of such monitoring is improved patient compliance.
Urine Analysis : Instrument
QDx UriLyzer100 Pro - A semi-automated, rapid, reliable, robust solution for routine urine analysis. A trusted system for laboratories, hospitals and doctor’s clinic.
QDx UriLyzer100 Pro in combination with urine test strips QDx Urine10 Pro provides pertinacious, efficient and high quality test results.
Unique features of the product
• Sediment flagging
• Ascorbic acid protection
• Lacquer printed label
QDx UriLyzer100 Pro
• Test principle : Photoelectric colorimetric
• Dual reporting system quantitative in mg/dL and qualitative in (+,++)
• Compatible with QDx Urine10 Pro test strip
• Zero interference of Ascorbic acid on test strip
• Instrument wavelengths, providing better accuracy of test results (505 nm, 530 nm, 620 nm, 660 nm)
• Instrument throughput of 120 Test/hour on fast mode and 50 Test/hour on slow mode
• Data memory of 3000 tests and 1000 QC reports.
• In built thermal printer