DiaSys hematology Solutions: Innovation in hematology - introducing Gen-next Analysers
With the introduction of respons hematology systems christened as respons®3H and respons®5H – innovative 3-part & 5 part differential hematology analysers – DiaSys announces its foray in the field of hematology complementing its vast portfolio in biochemistry, urine analysis, and point-of-care. With a footprint of A4 size paper and weighing < 9.5 kgs, these are the new gen-next instruments in the field of hematology analysers currently present in the Indian IVD market.
respons hematology analysers are equipped with many exiting features.
- Shear rotary valve: respons hematology analysers are one of the very few analysers that use a shear rotary valve (SRV) for sample aspiration. For respons®5H, the sample volume aspirated is 25 µL and processed volume is just 2 x 1 µL. For respons®3H, the sample volume aspirated is 9.6 µL and the processed volume is just 2.4 µ.
Just one drop of blood!!
- Microfluidics: respons hematology analysers utilize microfluidics in a miniaturized module resulting in very low sample volume and thus very low reagent consumption. 70 percent less reagent consumption than other analysers.
Economic operations: Low running costs!!
- Teflon tubing: Unlike majority of the analysers, responshematology analysers utilizes 100 percent Teflon tubing resulting in very less wear and tear and thus low maintenance.
- Elegant design with user friendly software: Very simple and self-instructive software, which helps user navigate easily through the software. Just like a smartphone!!
- Remote access: Remote access tool gives the engineers an opportunity to connect with the analysers greatly reducing its down time.
Respons hematology Systems are state-of-the-art instruments with an elegant design and smallest footprint.
Respons®5H has measuring principle of laser based flow cytometry and volumetric impedance method along with microfluidics, reporting 26 parameters with two histograms and one Scattergram.
Respons®3H has measuring principle of volumetric impedance method along with microfluidics, reporting 22 parameters with three histograms.
Respons hematology analysers utilize only three reagents in the smallest of quantities.
With respons hematology analysers, we also contribute to the “go green initiative” with use of low volume cyanide free reagents, thus generating very less waste, low power consumption and avoid paper printing.